FlexGuard | Premium Paint ProtectionRegular price $355.00
FlexGuard is a durable, nearly invisible urethane barrier that protects your vehicle’s paint from debris, rocks, bugs and more. Features include:
Self Healing: Minor scratches just disappear
Water Resistant: The hydrophobic surface resists stains and sheds water
Scratch & Debris Protection: Durable 6 Mil urethane film protects your vehicle from the road
Reduces UV Oxidation: Reduce damage from the damage the sun can do to your vehicle's surface
Save Money: Protect the re-sell value of your vehicle and maintain that new car feeling
Easy To Install: Flexible product that conforms to any vehicle's shape.
Protect Your Investment
Guard Against The Road
We Got You Covered
FlexGuard is backed by a 10-year manufacturer warranty. Drive with peace of mind knowing that FlexGuard will protect your vehicle for the future. You can view additional warranty information here. You are covered against defects such as:
Consult your local professional installer to see what option is best for you and your vehicle.
Choose Your Guard
With FlexGuard, the possibilities are endless. Protect your car, truck, camper, motorcycle and more. From a full vehicle wrap that guards the entire vehicle to protecting the most defenseless areas that are more prone to chips and scratches like the leading edges of hoods and fender and also bumper covers.
Maintenance & Care
To ensure the longevity of FlexGuard, please adhere to the instructions below. Failure to adhere to the maintenance and care instructions can void the product's warranty.
Every 3-4 months, use a non-abrasive wax or sealant application to ensure longevity to product.
- Do not use abrasive drying materials during drying or waxing.
- Do not wax or wash vehicle for 7 days after FlexGuard installation.
- Prevent staining by removing all bugs, sap, tar and other substances as soon as possible.
- Do not use polishing compounds, clay bars or waxes that contain dyes or abrasives.
- Do not use abrasive sponges or wash mitts during washing.
- Avoid using a high pressure sprayer too close to the vehicle.
- Do not use solvent based bug and tar removers.